- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- SAS Daniels names new head of Congleton office
Dawn Gibbins MBE at The Business Club
Law firm SAS Daniels LLP and Harts Chartered Accountants have announced Dawn Gibbins MBE will be the guest speaker at the “The Business Club” this month.
Dawn, a Cheshire-based entrepreneur, will give a presentation on how ‘Daring to be different’ can lead to success in business. She gained national fame earlier this year when she appeared on the Channel 4 “Secret Millionaire” series and was recently crowned Business Person of the Year 2011 at the Cheshire Business Awards.
The event will take place between 12pm and 2.30pm on Thursday 17 November at the Hunting Lodge, Adlington Hall, which is located between Macclesfield and Stockport.
Nigel Haddon, Chief Executive at SAS Daniels comments: “Dawn is well known in Cheshire through setting up Flowcrete – a flooring company, which is now a global organisation. She’s achieved great success in business and has become a truly inspirational figure through her philanthropic endeavours. We’re sure she’ll have some very pertinent advice for the region’s business people.”
Melissa Bowers, director at Harts comments: “We are delighted that Dawn will be joining us at the business club which will also include a two course lunch, a pre-Christmas warm up and our popular ‘Under the Spotlight’ slots where two businesses are given the opportunity to speak about what they do. We trust it will be a really great opportunity to network and a really interesting event.”
Tickets cost £20 per person and include a two-course lunch. The club is open to everyone, with no membership fee or tie-in. For further information and fora copy of the invitation and booking form please click here to visit our events page.
For more details and to book a place, contact Kay Stevenson on 01625 669669 or email KStevenson@harts-ltd.com.