SAS Daniels advises on Oldham care home sale
Health and social care specialists at North West law firm SAS Daniels have advised the owners of Treetops Nursing Home in Oldham on the sale of the business for an undisclosed sum.
Established in 1990, the business operates 30 bedrooms within a purpose-built detached property on Carthage Street. It has been sold to an experienced local operator.
Lorna Bennett, corporate partner at SAS Daniels, led the team who acted for the vendors. Lorna said: “Treetops has developed an excellent reputation and enjoyed consistently high levels of occupancy. This deal is another sign that there remains a strong appetite for good quality care businesses within the region.”
Business agents Christie + Co handled the marketing and sale of the home and Stephen Lopeman of Kuits Solicitors advised the buyers.
- SAS Daniels advises on further growth for 4Recycling
- SAS Daniels advises Macpac on aquisition of Northampton packaging firm
- SAS Daniels Advises on $220M Manufacturing Deal
- SAS Daniels Advises on £1Million Investment For North Wales Green Technology Firm
- The hidden cost of the lease on your retirement home