- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- All that I have I share with you… except my company assets!
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- Macclesfield beer festival donates to the David Lewis centre
SAS Daniels advises on Oldham care home sale
Health and social care specialists at North West law firm SAS Daniels have advised the owners of Treetops Nursing Home in Oldham on the sale of the business for an undisclosed sum.
Established in 1990, the business operates 30 bedrooms within a purpose-built detached property on Carthage Street. It has been sold to an experienced local operator.
Lorna Bennett, corporate partner at SAS Daniels, led the team who acted for the vendors. Lorna said: “Treetops has developed an excellent reputation and enjoyed consistently high levels of occupancy. This deal is another sign that there remains a strong appetite for good quality care businesses within the region.”
Business agents Christie + Co handled the marketing and sale of the home and Stephen Lopeman of Kuits Solicitors advised the buyers.