- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- All that I have I share with you… except my company assets!
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
Insight & opinion
There are two ways of owning property and land in the UK for co-owners. Both use words that are commonly connected with landlords and tenants but that is misleading as it suggests such a relationship when none exists. The two … Continue reading
In less than a month, 32 teams will begin their challenge for the World Cup title in Brazil. With England’s first match taking place on 14 June, now is the time for you to start considering the possible effects this … Continue reading
Following the introduction of the Family Court on 22 April 2014 mediation is compulsory for many more married and unmarried couples dealing with separation. The withdrawal of legal aid has left many unable to afford access to legal advice at … Continue reading
The news of Hollywood heart throb George Clooney’s engagement to top London human-rights lawyer, Amal Alamuddin, has a lot of tongues wagging. How big is the ring? What will she wear on the wedding day? How did he propose? Will … Continue reading