- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- All that I have I share with you… except my company assets!
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- Act now to avoid penalties on income from second homes
Insight & opinion
The news of Hollywood heart throb George Clooney’s engagement to top London human-rights lawyer, Amal Alamuddin, has a lot of tongues wagging. How big is the ring? What will she wear on the wedding day? How did he propose? Will … Continue reading
I have to say I’ve never been a massive fan of adjudications. Although, I accept they have their place in providing quick interim results. This fast track process could be the difference between a company surviving or not. I am … Continue reading
From 6, April 2014 employers may face financial penalties when losing in an employment tribunal. The Employment Tribunals Act 1996 has been amended to allow an employment tribunal to make an order where the employer pays a financial penalty to … Continue reading
We all hope to be able to find the one, get married and settle down! However, sometimes when we don’t get it right the first time, our happily ever after is given a second or even a third chance, if … Continue reading
The new Family Court comes into force today (22, April 2014) in England and Wales as part of a major shake-up for the family justice system. A single Family Court will replace three separate tiers of courts that currently deal … Continue reading