- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- All that I have I share with you… except my company assets!
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- LLP taxation – clamp down on professionals
Insight & opinion
The Child Support Agency (CSA) will soon be abolished and nearly a million existing cases will be closed. Parents will then have no alternative but to make an application to the Child Maintenance Service (CMS) and there will be a £20 … Continue reading
Retention of title clauses are a very powerful tool if used in the appropriate circumstances. Many terms and conditions contain them, however the big question is ‘are they actually useful?’ If you are selling goods in the course of your … Continue reading
The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) is an international organisation recognised across the world as a leading organisation of professionals who deal in all aspects of trust and estate legal work. Following on from the government’s decision last … Continue reading
In a very recent case concerning the breakdown of a marriage, the court has decided that they would enforce the pre-nuptial, or pre-marital agreement between parties, as it had been taken out before the marriage with the aid of legal … Continue reading