- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- SAS Daniels names new head of Congleton office
Leading North West law firm, SAS Daniels LLP, has reinforced its commitment to excellence after achieving its 10th successful Lexcel assessment, as well as being re-awarded its Investors in People accreditation. Lexcel is the Law Society’s international practice management standard … Continue reading
Leading North West law firm, SAS Daniels LLP, has joined forces with Alzheimer’s Society to support its latest initiative, ‘Will to Remember’, a subsidised voucher scheme for will writing and wealth planning. The ‘Will to Remember’ scheme enables users to … Continue reading
North West law firm, SAS Daniels LLP, has named Hospice of the Good Shepherd as its charity of the year. Based in Chester, Hospice of the Good Shepherd helps to improve the quality of life for those living with an … Continue reading
The Business Club hosted an informative briefing and Q&A session with Mary Murtagh, Managing Director of Mary Murtagh Media, who spoke on understanding the power of PR and best practice for securing media coverage. The event, held at The Hunting … Continue reading
James Clarke has been promoted to the position of Real Estate Partner at leading North West law firm, SAS Daniels LLP. With expertise in acting for strategic land promoters, James returned to SAS Daniels’ Stockport office in 2012 after training … Continue reading