- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- Kaye Whitby up for Chester Women in Business Award
North West law firm SAS Daniels LLP has named Helen Gowin as the new head of the firm’s Congleton office. Helen, a Congleton native and partner at the firm, joined SAS Daniels in 2004 and is currently head of the … Continue reading
Further to this year’s Macclesfield round table charity beer festival, Macclesfield and District 332 Round Table will be pleased to donate £20,000 to the David Lewis Centre to contribute towards the purchase of a replacement mini-bus and towards the start-up … Continue reading
Quba, the nautical-inspired clothing manufacturer, has welcomed a new senior management team as part of a buy-in which has seen a group of investors, along with existing management, acquire and invest in the South Devon-based business. The corporate team at … Continue reading
North West law firm, SAS Daniels LLP, has been recognised for its innovative approaches to marketing and taken a top award at this year’s Northern Marketing Awards. The firm was awarded the Professional & Financial Services Campaign of the Year … Continue reading
North West law firm SAS Daniels LLP has hired a new associate to further its insolvency offering within the dispute resolution team. Paul Formby, formerly of DWF, has joined the firm with a brief to develop and grow the practice, … Continue reading