- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- All that I have I share with you… except my company assets!
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- Proportionality – the name of the game in divorce
Karen Barker, a well-known Employment lawyer and HR consultant from SAS Daniels LLP, has been nominated as a finalist in the legal executive of the year category at the Manchester legal awards 2014. Karen provides employment law advice to companies … Continue reading
The Corporate team at SAS Daniels LLP has assisted BeatMyWasteQuote.com in securing an undisclosed investment boost from The North West Fund for Digital & Creative. The Altrincham-based company which owns a price comparison website for waste collection services, aims to … Continue reading
Businesses can protect their client base and confidential information from ex-employees, if they take the right steps at the outset. That’s according to James Heath, Solicitor at SAS Daniels LLP. He urges employers to make sure that all employees have … Continue reading
Pokusevski’s Deli originally based in Heaton Moor has said that it will create at least ten new jobs as it takes a 25 year lease on a 1300 square foot property in MediaCityUK. Pokusevski’s, which has a deli and licensed … Continue reading