- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- All that I have I share with you… except my company assets!
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) will be hosting its regional business seminar on 22 May at Chester Racecourse, headed up by Chair of the Cheshire branch, Helen Kelly, a partner at leading North West law firm, SAS … Continue reading
Macclesfield integrated agency, Vibe, has been appointed by leading Cheshire law firm, SAS Daniels LLP, after a competitive pitch to lead on and deliver its PR strategy. Continuing on its growth curve, the win adds to Vibe’s expanding PR portfolio, … Continue reading
Two projects have recently given residents in Congleton the opportunity to make a difference to the community. The Chappell Centre and Age UK Cheshire East’s new Congleton Hub were set up following generous legacies left under the wills of people … Continue reading
The Business Club is set to host an informative briefing and Q&A session with award-winning newspaper reporter and trained video journalist, Mary Murtagh, Managing Director of Mary Murtagh Media, where businesses can benefit from understanding the power of PR and … Continue reading
Helen Gowin, a lawyer at the Congleton office of SAS Daniels LLP, is putting her running shoes on for charity on Sunday, 6 April and taking part in the Greater Manchester Marathon. She will be raising sponsorship for a little … Continue reading