- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- All that I have I share with you… except my company assets!
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
The Business Club is set to host an informative briefing and Q&A session with award-winning newspaper reporter and trained video journalist, Mary Murtagh, Managing Director of Mary Murtagh Media, where businesses can benefit from understanding the power of PR and … Continue reading
Helen Gowin, a lawyer at the Congleton office of SAS Daniels LLP, is putting her running shoes on for charity on Sunday, 6 April and taking part in the Greater Manchester Marathon. She will be raising sponsorship for a little … Continue reading
North West law firm SAS Daniels has appointed Nigel Hyder, a commercial litigation expert, as a partner to its Stockport office. Nigel, who has over 20 years’ experience will join the 14 strong Dispute Resolution team. Nigel, a commercial litigation … Continue reading
Macclesfield Law Society recently held its annual dinner for legal professionals at the Alderley Edge Hotel on Friday, 7 February for over 120 distinguished guests. The black tie dinner was hosted by Macclesfield Law Society president, Shelley Hesford, a partner … Continue reading