- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- Macclesfield beer festival donates to the David Lewis centre
Pokusevski’s Deli originally based in Heaton Moor has said that it will create at least ten new jobs as it takes a 25 year lease on a 1300 square foot property in MediaCityUK. Pokusevski’s, which has a deli and licensed … Continue reading
North West law firm SAS Daniels LLP has appointed its first apprentices, under a new scheme being run in conjunction with the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and Manchester Metropolitan University. The firm, which has taken on five apprentices, has … Continue reading
A local MP has called on divorcing couples to avoid the courts where possible when ending a marriage. Stephen Mosley, MP for the City of Chester, made the comments at an event on Monday morning to mark Family Dispute Resolution … Continue reading
Bollington Leisure Centre has paved the way for its future expansion in the community of Bollington and surrounding areas by becoming a charitable company, Bollington Health & Leisure. The centre provides swimming lessons for 2500 children each week, has over … Continue reading
Congleton charity Ruby’s Fund has been named as Cheshire law firm SAS Daniels LLP’s charity for the year. The charity, which is raising money to open a fully inclusive sensory centre and social cafe for children and young people with … Continue reading