- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- All that I have I share with you… except my company assets!
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- Macclesfield beer festival donates to the David Lewis centre
North West law firm SAS Daniels LLP has appointed its first apprentices, under a new scheme being run in conjunction with the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and Manchester Metropolitan University. The firm, which has taken on five apprentices, has … Continue reading
A local MP has called on divorcing couples to avoid the courts where possible when ending a marriage. Stephen Mosley, MP for the City of Chester, made the comments at an event on Monday morning to mark Family Dispute Resolution … Continue reading
Bollington Leisure Centre has paved the way for its future expansion in the community of Bollington and surrounding areas by becoming a charitable company, Bollington Health & Leisure. The centre provides swimming lessons for 2500 children each week, has over … Continue reading
Congleton charity Ruby’s Fund has been named as Cheshire law firm SAS Daniels LLP’s charity for the year. The charity, which is raising money to open a fully inclusive sensory centre and social cafe for children and young people with … Continue reading
The corporate team at North West law firm SAS Daniels LLP has advised Shotblast Engineering Services (SES) Holywell, North Wales on the merger of their business with Pangborn Limited. SES are a leading UK manufacturer of surface preparation capital equipment … Continue reading