- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- All that I have I share with you… except my company assets!
- Trading names in a contract – beware
Tag Archives: Merger
North West law firm SAS Daniels LLP on 01 July 2012, will have completed the acquisition of Heaton Moor-based TWP Solicitors as it progresses its ambitious growth strategy. All eight TWP team members, including four fee-earners, will join the firm’s … Continue reading
North West law firm SAS Daniels LLP has acquired a Macclesfield-based personal injury firm to continue its ambitious growth plans. The acquisition of Berry & Co will expand the firm’s Litigation team giving SAS Daniels the capacity to offer a … Continue reading