- National minimum wage to increase from 1 October 2013
- How does the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act affect employment law? (Part 1 of 3)
- Employment tribunal fees to be introduced in 2013
- NHS death rates rise at the weekend – Surprise or blindingly obvious?
- Further expansion with new head of litigation
- Stockport lawyer is a finalist in the Manchester Legal Awards
- Civil partnerships – to have and let go?
- Think before you write. It could come back to bite you
- SAS Daniels names new head of Congleton office
Tag Archives: Wills Scheme with Marie Curie
SAS Daniels LLP and Marie Curie Cancer Care have joined forces to highlight the risks of not having a will. It is estimated that only about a third of people in the UK have a will, risking their estate being … Continue reading